The ENVIRONMENTAL MUSIC PRIZE is run by Environmental Music Limited – a non-profit organisation that aims to harness the power of popular culture to inspire action on climate and conservation.
We are a small, dedicated team of individuals who are passionate about the power music can have to make a difference for the planet.
We are looking for volunteers who may be able to contribute to a project task or provide expertise where required.
As a volunteer, you’ll be part of a team that is working towards a common goal of amplifying the voices of committed artists and supporting the broad goals of the environmental movement.
Benefits of volunteering
- Gain valuable experience in the non-profit and environmental sector
- Meet and work with like-minded values-driven individuals
- Learn new skills and develop existing ones
- Contribute to a meaningful cause and make a real impact
- A variety of opportunities: remote, in person, hybrid
- Flexible hours on a schedule that suits you
- Corporate volunteering opportunities available
If you have any of the below skills, we would love to hear from you:
- GRAPHIC DESIGN : Creating visual materials to promote the prize, artists and songs and ensure a strong coherent look and feel, tweaking presentations and impact reports to ensure visual and communication impact
- VIDEO EDITING : Creating high quality and high impact short videos, ensuring interviews and recordings of online events have a coherent look and feel
- PHOTOGRAPHY : Interviews and live events
- FILMING : Interviews and live events
- SOUND ENGINEERING : Video, podcasts, interviews, events
- SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT : Creating and scheduling posts, responding to messages and comments, and analysing metrics to track engagement
- CONTENT CREATION : Writing blog posts and visual content to promote the Prize, the work of aligned artists and values-aligned organisations
- RESEARCH : Gathering information about environmental music, potential sponsors, partners, and other organisations that align with our mission
- OUTREACH : Support the outreach out to artists, potential sponsors, partners, and other organisations that align with our mission
- MARKETING : Developing and implementing a marketing plan to promote the Prize and the artists involved
- EVENT PLANNING AND COORDINATION : Supporting curation, planning and delivery
- ADMIN : Helping with day-to-day operations
- GRANT WRITING : Identifying relevant opportunities and drafting proposals
- FUNDRAISING : Identifying relevant donors and supporting outreach
- CORPORATE PARTNERSHIPS : Developing partnership proposals, supporting with introductions to your network, championing the prize within your values-aligned organisation to help us develop a strong partnership
- ACCOUNTING : Assisting with financial record keeping and budget tracking
- WEB DESIGN AND EDITING : updating content, ensuring that it is accessible and easy to navigate, supporting maintenance
- SEO : Optimising website content and structure to improve search engine visibility
- PODCAST PRODUCTION : pre-production, production, post-production
- MUSIC VIDEOS : talented videographers who would love to support talented artists and the environmental movement.
Your skill is not listed?
You have board level skills and experience?
You’re part of an organisation that could support with pro-bono or as a sponsor?
Please reach out anyway to us to see how you can help or if you have high level skills at board level